If you want to create a script for an ad zone you have created, please follow the instructions below:
- Go to the Create new zone page.
- Select the website or application you want to create a zone for.
- Pick an ad format you want to use and click Create new zone.
- Your script will be generated, allowing you to include it in your website’s source code.
- Go to Campaign Browser.
- Select your website.
- Drag and drop the campaigns you want to include in your ad zone.
- Click on Get rotator.
- The manual zone is now ready to be placed on your website.
Copy and paste the code snippet into your web page source. Display banners should be integrated into a specific place on the page. Exclusive formats (footer, slide in, site-under) should be placed in the body. It is recommended that you place the script before closing body tag (/body).