All Advertisers and Publishers are required to follow Adcash quality agreement.
YOU SHOULD BE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR KEEPING YOUR website ALWAYS ONLINE AND REACHABLE BY THE USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD. IF YOUR WEBSITE IS OFFLINE, ADCASH IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR LOSSES OR UNEXPECTED SPENDINGS.
This quality agreement covers the most common forms of deceptive or manipulative behavior, but Adcash may respond negatively also to other misleading practices not listed here. It’s not safe to assume that just because a specific deceptive technique isn’t included, Adcash approves of it.
PUBLISHER QUALITY GUIDELINE
(applies to Publishers)
In order to ensure a good experience for Internet users and Advertisers, you and other Publishers participating in the Adcash program are required to follow this Publisher quality guideline.
Upon registration each Publisher must submit a Publisher website to get access to the Adcash platform. By submitting the Publisher website you allow Adcash to use search and optimization bots to crawl your website without session IDs or arguments that track their path through the website.
You should always test your website to make sure that it appears correctly in different browsers and monitor your website’s performance and optimize load times. You must monitor your website for hacking and remove hacked content as soon as it appears.
Create a useful, information-rich website with clearly and accurately described content. You are not allowed to create multiple pages, subdomains, or domains with substantially duplicate content. Avoid “doorway” pages created just for search engines, or other “cookie cutter” approaches such as affiliate programs with little or no original content.
You must provide unique and relevant content that gives Internet users a reason to visit your website. Your website should have a clear hierarchy and working text links. Every page should be reachable from at least one static text link. Create a website map to your users with links that point to the important parts of your website. Do not deceive your users.
To accept your submission, the Adcash team has to fully review your application and check if your website follows the quality guideline. Your submission will be rejected without additional review if it includes one or several points from the following list:
- Fully or partly not working website;
- website without content;
- Pornography, adult or mature content;
- Violent content;
- Hate speech (including content that incites hatred or promotes violence against individuals or groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation/gender identity), harassment, bullying, or similar content that advocates harm against an individual or group;
- Excessive profanity;
- Hacking/cracking content;
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content;
- Content that promotes, sells, or advertises products obtained from endangered or threatened species;
- Sales of illegal alcohol;
- Sales of illegal tobacco or tobacco-related products;
- Sales of illegal prescription drugs;
- Sales of illegal weapons or ammunition (e.g., firearms, firearm components, fighting knives, stun guns);
- Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites or reading emails;
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others;
websites part of the Adcash network may not be loaded by any software that:
- Trigger pop-ups automatically;
- Modify browser settings;
- Redirect users to unwanted websites;
- Otherwise interfere with normal website navigation.
After performing an initial check of your submission, the Adcash team will determine if ads can be placed on your website according to the Adcash advertisement placement policy.
Please be noted that even if Adcash eventually accepts your submission, it is your responsibility to ensure that all of your websites where the advertisements of Adcash Advertisers are displayed, whether these websites are registered under your Adcash account or not, met this Publisher quality guideline and Adcash advertisement placement policy at all times. Adcash has the right to check your compliance with these policies at any point during the time your Contract with Adcash is valid.
(applies to Advertisers)
In order to ensure a good experience for Internet users and Publishers, you and other Advertisers participating in the Adcash program are required to follow this Advertiser quality guideline.
You undertake to ensure that you have all necessary permits and licenses for the display of the Campaign ads and the operation of Advertiser websites and business activities in the selected countries. In addition you must ensure that the content of the ads and your website are following all guidelines provided in Adcash general terms and conditions.
Before validating your Campaign (in case you’re applying for Self-service) or signing the insertion order (in case you’re applying for Dedicated campaign management service) and releasing your Campaign to Publishers, the Adcash team will determine if your Campaign follows the Adcash quality guidelines. In order to be accepted, your Campaign, including the Advertiser website should not:
- Promote goods, services or activities which are prohibited by law;
- Contain malware;
- Contain material that infringes the rights of any third parties (including but not limited to copyright and other intellectual property rights and personal rights) or which promotes copyright piracy (e.g. unauthorized MP3s, roms, ‘warez’, emulators, or cracks, etc.);
- Contain adult content, pornographic, sexual or erotic material;
- Contain gratuitous displays of violence, obscene or vulgar language, and abusive content or content which endorses or threatens physical harm;
- Promote any type of hate-mongering (i.e., racial, political, ethnic, religious, gender-based, sexuality-based or personal, etc.);
- Contain inappropriate newsgroup postings or unsolicited e-mail (spam);
- Promote any type of illegal substance or activity (i.e., how to build a bomb, hacking, ‘phreaking’, etc.);
- Contain illegal, false or deceptive investment advice and money-making opportunities;
- Provide incentives of any nature to require or encourage users to click on advertisement banners (i.e., charity, sweepstakes, etc.);
- Direct to or be a website which is under construction or incomplete;
- Direct to or be a website with extremely limited audiences or viewership;
- Contain material which reasonable public consensus deems to be indecent, immoral or other ways inappropriate;
- Contain links to other websites presenting the characteristics detailed above.
You agree to inform Adcash promptly of all significant changes to the look and/or content of your Campaign ads and websites.
Please be noted that even if Adcash accepts your Campaign, it is your responsibility to ensure that your Campaign, including your Campaign ads and Advertiser websites, met this Advertiser quality guideline at all times. Adcash has the right to check your compliance with this policy at any point during the time your Contract with Adcash is valid.