You’ve created a great Google Play or App Store listing, you should be able to use the listing to promote your app to a larger audience. With AppInstall, you can.
If you’re creating a mobile web or in-app interstitial campaign, just provide your listing’s URL and AppInstall will pull the specifics of your listing in seconds.
It’s also customizable, so you are free to tweak the ad if you want. Mask specific fields, change the description, provide alternative creatives…it’s your choice.
Just follow this step-by-step guide and your campaign will be up and running in no time.
1. On the ‘Welcome’ screen, click the ‘Advertisers’ drop-down located on the left and ‘Create new campaign’.
2. On the ‘Create new campaign’ screen, click the ‘Advanced campaign’ block.
3. Now you will select your traffic type. Click either the ‘WEB’ button within the Mobile block or the ‘ANDROID/iOS’ buttons within the In-App block.
To demonstrate, we will select the ‘ANDROID’ button within the In-App block.
4. It is time to set the specifics of your campaign, starting within the General information tab where you will complete the necessary fields, including Ad format.
IMPORTANT: Remember to select ‘InApp Interstitial’.
5a. After completing the General Information and Targeting tabs, you will complete the Creatives tab: select the ‘AppInstall’ radio button and complete the fields within the Creatives and Geotargeting areas.
5b. Within the Add Creatives area, insert your Google Play or App Store URL and click the ‘Get info’ button: the fields will autopopulate.
5c. Make any preferred changes and click the ‘Add’ button.
6. After clicking the ‘Add’ button, a summary will be created. If satisfied, complete the Budget tab.
7. One final step: review your campaign details within the Overview tab and click the ‘Create’ button to complete the process.
As you see, the campaign creation process for AppInstall is simple, straightforward, and quick. However, the first run-through always takes a little longer no matter the process! If you have any further questions or need assistance, do not hesitate to contact us here.