If you have a website or app that you are already monetising with Adcash, a great way of boosting your revenue is to promote online. Rather than just relying on organic growth, spending some of your earnings on marketing your site or app will really help you drive users and boost your ad impressions, thereby making you more money.
If you’re already an Adcash publisher, it only takes a few clicks to create an advertiser self-service account. To get started, just follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your adcash.com publisher account.
- Click on the Account tab, then, in the top right-hand corner you’ll see a blue button saying Create Advertiser Account.
- After clicking Create Advertiser Account you’ll see this dialogue box:
- Check the two confirmation boxes, select which currency you want to use for your advertiser account and then click create.
- That’s it, you’re done. You’re now ready to start advertising your site or app on the Adcash network!
To get started, you can check out these articles to walk you through the process and how to optimise your campaigns: