The Adcash publisher platform allows you to specify fallback options for the ads you display on your website. If you set up an ad zone and if the campaign you have selected for the zone is paused or becomes unavailable, this allows you to specify what happens when a visitor to your site clicks on that ad.
This option is only available for manual zones. If you have automatic zones, the Adcash algorithm will handle all of these settings for you.
Setting up campaign fallback
- First, login to your Adcash publisher account.
- In order to setup fallback for a campaign, you’ll need to add it to your Favourites list, if you haven’t already. To do this, find the campaign you want to specify the fallback option for in the Campaign list. Click on the campaign and then click Add to favourites.
- Now, go to your Favourites list (under the Campaigns tab).
- Click the campaign in the Favourites list. Then, click the Fallback tab for that campaign.
- You’ll now have four fallback options for your campaign:
- Affiliation Fallback – Secure your ad zone’s income. If the campaign you have selected is paused or becomes unavailable, we will algorithmically determine the best site-under ads to appear on your page.
- Fallback URL – You specify a URL. If the campaign is unavailable, the visitor clicking on it will be redirected to that URL.
Still stuck? Need a hand setting up fallback for your favorite campaigns? Get in touch, we’re here to help.