Creating and managing Zones Lists
Zones List is a collection of zones/sub IDs that can be applied as a black- or whitelist to any campaign.
Zones List can also be automatically applied as a blacklist for each new campaign (default blacklist).
To navigate to Zones List page:
How Zones Lists work:
List 1 contains 7 zones/sub IDs:
Those zones/sub IDs can be applied as a black- or whitelist to any campaign:
You also have an option to activate a default blacklist that could be applied to all new campaigns.
- Max number of Zones Lists: 100;
- Max number of zones per List: 1000;
- Max number of zones per campaign: 30k;
- A campaign can either whitelist or blacklist Zones Lists, not both at the same time.
To create a new Zones List:
- Go to the Zones Lists page
- Click "New zones list"
Applying Zones List to a campaign:
- Go to "Targeting" section of Express campaign, then "Zones" section;
- Select the blacklist/whitelist action;
- Click into the text field to see a dropdown list of zones or click on "New zones list"
- Go to "Targeting" step of a campaign, then "Zone List" tab;
- Select a Zone List and the blacklist/whitelist action;
- Click "Apply targeting rule";