WordPress Script integration (Pop-Under)
This article will show you how to integrate the Adcash script to display ads on your website. It's fairly simple to integrate Adcash zone scripts into your WordPress website.
You can see our WordPress script integration tutorial below:
- Submit your website for validation in the Adcash publisher panel.
- After your website is validated you can create a zone for your website with the intended format.
- Go to your WordPress admin dashboard
- Click Plugins > Add new
- Search for Advanced Ads and install the plugin
- When it's done → Activate
- Find your newly installed plugin in the dashboard menu and click on it
- Go to Ads and click New Ad
- Enter the title, choose Plain Text and Code and then press Next
- Take the JS script from the Adcash publisher panel, insert it into the code box and press Next twice.
- For Push Notifications, create a sw.js file with the below content and upload it to your webroot folder. Make sure it is accessible at https://xxxxxxxxxxxx.com/sw.js
At this stage, your ad has been created. You will now need to insert your newly created ad into your website:
- Go to Placements and click on New Placement
- Choose the placement type, the best position for your requirements, and the ad format that you're inserting.
- Give this placement a name. Choose a name for the ad that you just created in the previous step and Save New Placement.
- Choose the ad or group from the dropdown for this placement.
Adcash JS scripts are asynchronous.
For Pop-Under and Push Notification we recommend placement type </body>.
For Banner, Native and Interstitial ads you can choose from predefined options from the Advanced Ads section, or you can manually integrate a shortcode where you want it to show.