Adcash OÜ (a company duly incorporated and validly existing under the laws of the Republic of Estonia with registry number 12141869 and registered seat at Kentmanni 4, Tallinn 10116, Estonia; hereinafter referred to as “Adcash”) is a digital advertising technology company that provides services for product monetization and promotion.
Adcash is committed to respecting your privacy and to complying with applicable data protection and privacy laws and regulations.
We may provide you with privacy information in addition to this Policy via supplements and other notices. If there is a difference between what is said in the notices and this Policy, the notices should be considered first.
What kind of personal data does Adcash collect?
Adcash collects personal data directly from you. Subject to applicable local law and practice, the categories of personal data that are typically collected and processed in the meeting request context are:
- Information you provide. When you submit the form, such as:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Job title
- Mobile number
- Other information. Information found from public online sources.
What will Adcash do with your personal data?
Adcash will collect, use, store and otherwise process your personal data for the purpose of arranging a business meeting with you.
Adcash will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Communications in the context of arranging a business meeting between you and Adcash representative.
- Storing this information in Adcash CRM system to help Adcash manage a business relationship with you.
- Development of services. We may use your personal data to develop and improve our processes, websites and other related services. Where possible we use combined anonymous information for development activities.
- Legal and regulatory compliance. This means obtaining and releasing personal data as required by law or judicial organizations in order to comply with legal obligations imposed on us.
Transfer of your personal data
Adcash will not sell, lease, rent or otherwise disclose your personal data except as explained in this section:
- Consent: Adcash may share your personal data if you have given your informed consent for Adcash to do so.
- Adcash companies and authorized third parties: Adcash may share your personal data with other Adcash companies or authorized third parties who process personal data on behalf of Adcash for the purposes described in this Policy or provide other related services to Adcash. In such cases Adcash will ensure that there is a genuine need to transfer your personal data. Authorized third parties may technically have access to your personal data in the course of providing their services but they will be contractually restricted from processing it for other purposes. Adcash also requires them to comply with this Policy and to use appropriate security measures to protect your personal data.
- International transfers of personal data: Adcash is a global company that has affiliates, business processes, management structures and technical systems that cross national borders. This means that your personal data may be transferred across international borders. Some countries involved might not have equivalent laws or protection rights for personal data in place. Adcash takes steps to ensure that there are always legal grounds for a transfer and that adequate protection for your personal data is provided as required by applicable law. These steps include, for example, the use of standard agreements approved by relevant authorities and the requirement to use appropriate technical and organizational security measures. By providing information to Adcash subject to this Policy, you consent to the transfer of your personal data as described in this section.
- Mandatory disclosures: Adcash may be required by law to disclose your personal data to certain authorities or other third parties. This can include government agencies, statistics institutions, the police or other law enforcement agencies.
- Mergers and acquisitions: Should Adcash take steps to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize its businesses in certain countries, disclosing personal data to prospective of actual purchasers may be involved. In such circumstances, Adcash will take all reasonable steps to ensure that appropriate measures to protect personal data are taken by the prospective or actual purchasers and their advisors.
- Other: Adcash may also disclose and otherwise process your personal data in accordance with applicable laws to defend legitimate interests, for example, in civil or criminal legal proceedings.
What steps are taken to safeguard personal data?
Privacy and security are key considerations for Adcash. We have assigned specific responsibilities to address these matters. We enforce our internal policies and guidelines with various activities, which include proactive and reactive risk management, security and privacy engineering, training and assessments. We take appropriate steps to address online security, physical security, risk of data loss and other such risks related to processing and protecting data. Also, access to our databases that contain persona data is limited to authorized persons with justified needs.
We take reasonable steps to keep the personal data in our possession accurate and to delete any unnecessary or incorrect data. We may use public sources to verify that the personal data we hold is correct, but we do so in accordance with local law and your consent.
There are local laws always in place to oversee the processing of personal data. In addition, this Policy provides you with the right to know what personal data we hold about you and also to request updating or deleting incomplete, wrong, unnecessary or outdated personal. You also have the right to object to Adcash’s processing of your personal data on compelling legitimate grounds.There may be certain categories of information that Adcash is lawfully allowed to withhold. If Adcash declines to provide access to any of the personal data you request, you will be provided with an adequate explanation of the reason.
Whom to contact?
Adcash is the controller of your personal data. If you have any queries about your data, contact relevant personnel through provided contacts or channels. If you want to exercise your rights as described in the previous section of this Policy you can submit a request in writing through the provided contacts or channels.Adcash may need to identify you and to ask for additional information to be able to fulfill your request. The request will be processed within the timeframe set by an applicable local law or, in the absence of such timeframes, within reasonable time.You can also send an email directly to [email protected] if you have any queries concerning privacy matters.
Changes to this Policy
Adcash may from time to time change this Policy or withdraw access to this site at any time with or without notice. However, if this Policy is changed in a material, adverse way, Adcash will notify of any such changes in the beginning of this Policy. We recommend that you revisit this Policy occasionally to learn of any changes.
This page was last updated on 22.05.2018.